Our management team is happy with BRL’s HR services so I polled our folks that use your service to see how they felt and learned they are just as pleased. I’m really glad our folks agree with management, this has been a great decision on our part. The team at BRL HR is always upbeat and available when we need them, our assigned HR Administrator is a real asset to our company and BRL HR!
—Jim R, Moline IL
BRL HR Outsourcing services are perfect for any small or midsized business that is frazzled with the overwhelming day to day tasks surrounding recruitment processes, human resources, benefits administration and payroll. All services are customized to meet the needs of each business and can be easily changed as your business grows. Outsourcing these daily tasks surrounding HR, benefits and payroll will enable you to focus on your business strategy and growth!
Examples of some services that can be outsourced include the following (this is not an all inclusive list):
- Employee Handbook – creation or development.
- Employee Relations – documentation, training, policy development, performance.
- Background screening – including pre-employment drug tests or physicals.
New Hire Orientation
- Provide comprehensive new hire orientations to explain new hire paperwork, company benefits and company policies.
- BRL HR Consulting can track the completion and process all new hire paperwork.
- Provide information on state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with required documentation for compliance with government regulations.
- BRL HR Consulting can manage employee files on your behalf according to federal and state regulations or provide assistance so your company can maintain records on site.
- Files can be maintained electronically through BRL HR Consulting or in paper form at your company work site.
Human Resources Information Systems and Human Resources Management Systems streamline day to day employee administration and increase the communication ability for small businesses. BRL HR Consulting can match up the right HRIS/HRMS for your small business.
Your employees and managers can contact BRL HR Consulting when they have questions related to benefits, company policies, and payroll. BRL HR Consulting provides full service to management which includes training of company policies, compliance issues, performance documentation as well as general best practices.
BRL HR Consulting assists to streamline your recruitment process. We can write & place open positions, develop job descriptions, pre-screen candidates, initiate background checks and send offer letters.
Certified HR Resource
Human Resources consultants are PHR certified through HRCI. In order for certifications to be maintained, 60 hours of continuing education must be completed every three years. BRL HR Consulting feels this is a critical part of providing the highest quality of customer service to our clients.
For more information, contact us today!